Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Tag: I love U ( iNSD 2015 W&W with Pinkfresh Studio | Color Challenge )


Winnie & Walter joined with Pinkfresh Studio to bring us lots of fun this iNSD! They have total 7 challenges. All the challenges will be open until 11:55 p.m. CST Saturday, May 9, 2015. I was not feeling well for the past week and now left only few hours time to join the fun. Let's see how many I can join.

First challenge that I managed to complete ... Color Challenge.




I created a tag for this color challenge. It was a love letter to say I love you! ;p




I sprinkled the Aqua mist to the base of the tag. I layered another mini tag with gold foil heart on the tag. I adhered Neon Pink irregular polka dots washi tapes to the corner of the mini tag and I added a pink arrow. Both the mini tag and the arrow were from Crate Paper Kiss Kiss collection. Then, I added Pinkfresh Studio Neon Pink envelope wood veneer and Aqua transparent die cuts alphas. Lastly, I used two different shades of shimmering Gold washi tapes to make the 'ribbon' of the tag. 



I'm entering this tag for



  Thanks for dropping by!



Happy crafting!


Happy iNSD!





No comments:

Post a Comment