Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Layout: Mr Punk

So excited to come across Pinkfresh Studio’s 1st ever challenge through their blog. They are co-hosting with their friends at Scrapbook Circle. Oh, I love the sketch created by Scrapbook Circle design team member Diana Fisher. 


It is a great sketch! I can’t wait to create one using the sketch but I hardly spare some time for that. Hmm... I should give it a try before the challenge ends. But wait, it is going to end today!

Oh no, I have to travel and bring my kids to visit their grandparents! So, what I did was, I grabbed one whole stash of Jillibean Soup’s products on my desk and some tools, then straight jumped into the car. Frankly speaking, I did not know what’s actually inside the stash. They were my gift from my very special crafty friend – Cindy Lee. Thank you so much, Cindy! They are my precious now! Well, this was an unusual me. I never scrap without a plan in my mind and grabbed whatever I see on my desk to craft. I might miss out some embellishments. Don’t care so much. Just create using whatever I have. Wish me luck!

I wish I can own some Pinkfresh Studio products. They are very beautiful and nice, especially the limited edition kit! Wait for me to feed my piggy bank and I sure will have them in my craft collection ;-)

Here’s my take:


I used all Jillibean Soup’s products except for the paper clip, washi tape, wood veneer, chipboard alphabets and enamel dots. I layered a screen prints beneath the panel of the photo. Actually, I was quite worry about the color combination as I created this layout in a dim room. Luckily, the outcome was not too bad. I used multicolor, but blue and green were the main colors. The photo selected was taken years ago when Little Ze was below one year old. I love his sweet smile, his hair style and the saliva on his mouth. I made the title a little cooler - Mr. Punk, using silver foil chipboard letters to bring out the mood. I just wanted to avoid the layout become too sweet and get dull. There were quite a number of small little tiny wordings in the layout. It was quite fun to play with them.


Thanks for the fabulous sketch and get me inspired! I had fun creating this layout!

Happy Scrapping!

Thanks for dropping by! 

Layout No. 12

No comments:

Post a Comment