Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Card: Enjoy the Journey, Happy Breastfeeding!

I made a card for my friend who just gave birth. It was a card to encourage and motivate her to enjoy her journey of breastfeeding. 


This is a simple and clean card. I embossed the white cardstock with the embossing folder. Oh… The outcome was so beautiful. I love the curls and the butterflies so much. I used dapper to add some pastel light pink, blue and turquoise to the butterflies. I punched some mini butterflies from patterned paper and added to the card. I stamped the sentiment “Enjoy the Journey” from Tim Holtz in light blue at the top left of the card. I stamped another sentiment “Happy Breastfeeding” vertically along the right edge of the card in Raspberry Fizz.



I used the elements of the diagonal row from CAS-ual Fridays’ Tic Tac Toe board: Sequins, White and Dots.I had white base and the dots from the embossed curls. 


Therefore, I added some sequins for final touch up.


I also prepared a small gift to my friend’s baby boy. I reused the brown paper bag that I got from bakery. I slightly decorated the brown paper bag and ...Tada!


I'm entering this for 

Happy Crafting!

Happy Breastfeeding Week!

Thanks for dropping by!
  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful second card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! The way the butterflies circle around makes it so energetic and fun! Love your added butterflies and sequins too. Thanks again so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete