Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Green… You inspired me!

Not long ago, my friend asked me to make a card for a very special person and the card will be given to him during a breastfeeding event. This very special person is a leading international civil society person who has contributed much to our society in areas of consumer, health environment, human rights and so forth. He is a grassroots environmental activist. He loves greens. I was honored to have the chance to make a card for him. 

Since he loves greens, I captured and ‘moved’ the beautiful scenery into the card. I would say: “Green… You inspired me!”

Here’s the outcome:  




It’s a sunny day! It’s such a nice day to have a ride in the park. My card has trees, flowers, butterflies, birds! Blue skies, rainbow, wind blows… Isn't it nice?

I punched 3 circles from 3 different green patterned papers to make the trees. I stamped the sentiment on each of the trees. For the sun, I layered the paper flower with a punched circle and a scalloped circle. A big yellow button is added on top of it. 


I’m entering this layout to
Love this photo...



Love our beautiful earth! 
Love our lovely environment! 
Green! Green! Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment