Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

2014 14 GOALS


This is my first scrapbook layout of 2014 – 2014 14 GOALS. I came across the first challenge of My Mind’s Eyes which was to create a project about 14 Things in 2014. This challenge inspired me to create a goals page. I think I set them as my goals instead of “resolutions.”  I think of those that are more realistic; else I’ll give up on them right away. Hahaha…

I used 80% of MME products in this layout. I used the patterned papers from COLLECTABLE collection. I wanted to keep this layout simple, fresh and sweet. I chose everything in pastel colors. I started with a photo of mine; I was breastfed Baby Hang in a cafe and a name tag which I created not long ago. Initially I planned to stamp or write my 14 goals in punched circles or in flags. I changed my mind after I found this Unforgetable “You Are” Charm Paper. I wrote my goals in the Hexagons, one goal in one Hexagon. For the title, instead of putting double '14', I made it into one. You can interpret it as my "2014 GOALS" or "2014 14 GOALS". 

I’m entering this layout to

My layout also fits the challenge in Chic Tags which is all about our goals. Bingo!


Hope you like it! Thanks for dropping by! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment