Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Case Study Challenge #155: Happy Breastfeeding



This is a card that I made for myself and dedicated to all breastfeeding moms. I love this card so much! 

Initially, this card is actually in landscape, as shown below:




This card was inspired by the card that made by my crafty friend, Cindy Lee



Then, when I saw Jennifer McGuire's card in Case Study Challenge #155, it triggered me. 'Hey, I can actually turn my card and become another design. It can be used in 2 ways, isn't it COOL!'



So, I turned the card and took a photo and submitted it to play along in Case Study Challenge #155. My card had some common elements with Jennifer's card, such as diagonal pennants, green chevron pattern and the layout. 

Have fun and Happy Breastfeeding!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like all the elements hanging from the twine! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination of patterns and colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete